Subject: RE: Requesting approval for alcohol test and laminating sheets
From: Missionnaire Mbanza <[email-masked]>
To: Patrick Ntagisanimana <[email-masked]>
Cc: Benitha Twebaze <[email-masked]>, Gratien Maniriho <[email-masked]>, Sebastian Rutiririza <[email-masked]>, Clementine Nyinawumuntu <[email-masked]>, Janvier Nkusi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2025 07:25:08 +0000

Approved

From: Patrick Ntagisanimana <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2025 9:22 AM
To: Missionnaire Mbanza <[email-masked]>
Cc: Benitha Twebaze <[email-masked]>; Gratien Maniriho <[email-masked]>; Sebastian Rutiririza <[email-masked]>; Clementine Nyinawumuntu <[email-masked]>; Janvier Nkusi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Requesting approval for alcohol test and laminating sheets

Dear GM,
Last year, we requested alcohol tests, but the request was returned in 4Flow, requiring approval from GM. Considering the cases and complaints we had last year regarding the alcohol tests currently in use, we would like to request your approval to procure two alcohol tests, as shown in the proforma attached to this email.
In daily operations, we always require signposts on-site. These signposts need to be laminated, and we would also like to request your approval to purchase three laminating sheets, each costing 15,000 RWF.
Best regards!

Patrick NTAGISANIMANA

OHS Section Leader

Trinity MUSHA Mines Ltd

+250 785-627-391

www.trinity-metals.com<http://www.trinity-metals.com/>